Elaine Alfiero - Broker MemberLong and Foster 1788 Legare Lane Virginia Beach, VA 23464 (Map)
• Licensed Realtor since 1980
• 25 years REO Experience- most experienced REO broker in Southeastern Virginia- Greater Virginia Beach/Newport News, Virginia area
• Preferred Broker for many lenders, mortgage insurers, and HUD.
• Handling REO sales from $1 to $1,000,000. None to big or small, we’ll handle it all.
• Member of US REO PARTNERS, REOMAC, The Force (Five Star); SFR certified (short sale and foreclosure resource); A-REO Certified
• Manage a strong Reo team to provide services to lenders, MI’s, and investment firms. Services include – occupancy in 24 hrs or less; high success rate negotiating cash for keys; coordinating evictions; timely and accurate bpo’s; contractor network available for bids; on staff accounting and a support team.
Previous REO Experience:
• 1985 - Co-Founder of REO Connection - one of the first REO Asset Management firms in the US. Operations and Portfolio Manager, REO Connection 1985-1990
• Assisted Federal Trustee in dissolution of Landbank Equity Corporation (1985-1988)
• Facilitated Property Preservation and managed the marketing of REO in 11 states
• Developed Network of agents and brokers nationally and locally
• Developed REO computer and reporting systems
• Formulated and implemented operating policies and procedures, and broker instruction manuals and forms for this new concept in the real estate industry
• Provided consulting services to lenders and their staff who were unfamiliar with REO in the 1980’s.
• Trained Realtors and bank personnel
• Managed and monitored the assessment of market values, marketing strategies, appraisals, repairs, winterizations, contract negotiations, closings and accounting
SFR, AREO, RESNET, THE FORCE, EQUATOR
Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Hampton and the surrounding areas of Virginia.