PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- MBA Chart of the Week: 10-Year Treasury Yield & 30-Yr Fixed Mortgage Rate
In recent weeks, markets are increasingly predicting that inflation and real economic growth will pick up rapidly worldwide as the COVID-19 vaccine continues to be […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Seriously Delinquent Rate by Loan Type for Q4 2020
MBA yesterday released its National Delinquency Survey results for the fourth quarter of 2020. The delinquency rate for mortgage loans on one-to-four-unit residential properties at the end of […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Missed Payments by Month (Percent)
This week’s MBA Chart of the Week chart provides a preview of newly updated pandemic-related household financial insights that MBA’s Research Institute for Housing America […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Home Equity and Home Prices
Homeowners’ equity in housing was at a record high of $20.4 trillion in the third quarter of 2020. The steady upward trend since 2012 was […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Government Credit Availability and FHA Purchase Endorsement Credit Score
Lenders tightened mortgage credit in the first half of 2020, as the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic caused the economy to suffer its sharpest single-quarter […]
Welcome to an entirely new kind of industry partnership.
For nearly a decade, U.S. REO Partners has represented the industry's most experienced, proven, and reliable REO brokers throughout the country. As your business evolves with the industry, now is the time to join with other proven, vetted, and top-performing brokers for a collaborative networking and educational experience with clients, attorneys, and other critical vendors.
Learn more about our REO broker membership category by clicking here or reach out to a US REO Partners executive team member to walk-through the benefits of joining US REO Partners as a Charter Broker Member.
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Redfin CEO likens housing inventory crunch to ‘Soviet-era supermarket’ February 26, 2021The number of home listings collapsed to the lowest level on record, leaving “nearly all of the shelves empty,” Glenn Kelman said in the company’s latest home sales report.
- Remax-affiliated Motto Mortgage doubles originations in 2020 February 26, 2021The mortgage brokerage franchisor added 30 operating offices and had its best year yet for unit sales.
- People on the move: Feb. 26 February 26, 2021Homepoint Financial creates chief diversity and inclusion officer position, PennyMac appoints CEO to two chairman roles and more of the latest hiring and promotion announcements in the mortgage industry.
- 3 questions for homeowner education expert Danielle Samalin February 26, 2021Framework Homeownership CEO Danielle Samalin answered FP’s queries about advising clients who are buying their first homes.
- Rocket Mortgage rides housing boom to 277% profit increase February 26, 2021But profitability may have peaked. Rocket reported a 4.41% profit margin on newly originated loans last quarter but told investors on Thursday to expect margins on new loans this quarter to be around 3.6% to 3.9%.