PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- MBA Chart of the Week: Seriously Delinquent Rate by States for Q3 2020
MBA released its National Delinquency Survey results for the third quarter of 2020 last week. The delinquency rate for mortgage loans on one-to-four-unit residential properties at the end of […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: % of Cumulative Weekly Forbearance Exits by Reason
According to the latest edition of MBA’s Weekly Forbearance and Call Volume Survey, the share of loans in forbearance dropped to 5.67 percent of servicers’ portfolio […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Commercial/Multifamily Property Sales & Mortgage Originations
Commercial and multifamily mortgage origination volumes tend to move nearly in lockstep with property sales activity. With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, both tumbled, […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Indexed Levels of GDP and Selected Components
Economic growth rebounded 33.1 percent in the third quarter of 2020, with multiple segments of the economy – after a sharp 31.4% plunge in the […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Missed Payments by Month in Q2 and Q3
This week’s MBA Chart of the Week chart provides fresh third quarter 2020 insights on the Research Institute for Housing America’s (RIHA) special report released in September […]
Welcome to an entirely new kind of industry partnership.
For nearly a decade, U.S. REO Partners has represented the industry's most experienced, proven, and reliable REO brokers throughout the country. As your business evolves with the industry, now is the time to join with other proven, vetted, and top-performing brokers for a collaborative networking and educational experience with clients, attorneys, and other critical vendors.
Learn more about our REO broker membership category by clicking here or reach out to a US REO Partners executive team member to walk-through the benefits of joining US REO Partners as a Charter Broker Member.
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us email@example.com.
- Yellen at Treasury could resuscitate Fed’s loan programs November 24, 2020The Trump administration has compelled the Federal Reserve to shut down the Main Street Lending Program and other facilities that aid banks’ pandemic relief efforts, but President-elect Biden’s Treasury nominee could help turn the spigot back on.
- SFA to Mnuchin: Don’t rush GSEs out of conservatorship November 24, 2020The Structured Finance Association fears Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin may release the government-sponsored enterprises from conservatorship ahead of the change in administration, and that doing so could disrupt the mortgage-backed securities market.
- Third-quarter home prices reflect largest annual increase since 2006 November 24, 2020Overall housing value growth continued in the third quarter, as some markets more than doubled the national average, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency's Home Price Index.
- Nine arrests made in alleged California mortgage relief scam November 24, 2020The nine arraigned individuals face 136 counts of felony charges for allegedly running an advance fee mortgage relief scheme over the last decade, totaling $6 million.
- October was another strong month for Tampa Bay home sales November 24, 2020Tampa Bay's real estate market continued to charge forward in October, marking the fifth straight month of mostly robust numbers since the onset of the pandemic slowed down sales this spring.