PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- MBA Chart of the Week: Cumulative Distribution of Monthly Housing Cost as Percentage of Income
The American Housing Survey (AHS) is a national longitudinal survey that provides information on the size, quality, composition, and cost of housing. It is sponsored […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Comparing Weekly Unemployment Insurance Continued Claims and Monthly Unemployment Levels
The COVID-19 pandemic continued to impact the labor market to close 2020. Today’s release from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics showed that faster layoffs […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: CMBS Annual Issuance Volume and Average 10-year AAA Spread to Swaps
One way to gauge potential commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) issuance volume is by looking at the spreads investors are willing to pay for bonds. Based on […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Number of Unemployed Workers By Duration of Unemployment
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) Over the past three months, the pace of job gains has slowed from the rapid recovery seen over […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: IMB Production Profit and Volume
MBA released its latest Quarterly Performance Report for the third quarter of 2020 earlier this week. Independent mortgage banks and mortgage subsidiaries of chartered banks reported study-high average pre-tax […]
Welcome to an entirely new kind of industry partnership.
For nearly a decade, U.S. REO Partners has represented the industry's most experienced, proven, and reliable REO brokers throughout the country. As your business evolves with the industry, now is the time to join with other proven, vetted, and top-performing brokers for a collaborative networking and educational experience with clients, attorneys, and other critical vendors.
Learn more about our REO broker membership category by clicking here or reach out to a US REO Partners executive team member to walk-through the benefits of joining US REO Partners as a Charter Broker Member.
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us email@example.com.
- FHA updates policy to affirm that DACA recipients are eligible for loans January 21, 2021The Department of Housing and Urban Development bulletin waives “non-citizens” language in the FHA’s handbook, which one Trump administration official had claimed made DACA recipients ineligible for FHA loans.
- GSE multifamily hits record in 2020 that current caps disallow in 2021 January 20, 2021The Biden administration could encourage the FHFA to increase the caps or restore exclusions for certain types of loans, which would boost overall volumes.
- CFPB’s Kraninger resigns just as Biden takes office January 20, 2021After a pivotal Supreme Court ruling last year, the Trump administration’s handpicked leader of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was widely expected to leave voluntarily or be fired by the new president.
- Trump commutes sentence for Michael Ashley, pardons fraudsters January 20, 2021The former executive at Lend America, who has remained out of prison since his 2011 guilty plea, will not be incarcerated for his acts.
- Why COVID-19’s full effect on loan quality has yet to be seen January 20, 2021Remote work and pandemic-induced requirements from the government related agencies forced lenders to pivot on a dime, making it entirely possible that compliance defects will have a larger share in future quarters, Nick Volpe, executive vice president of ACES Quality Management, says.